Sorry, this job opportunity is no longer active.
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Job terms:||Full Time|
Are you looking for employment within a young dynamic company that is
an integral part of the Canadian Aerospace Industry? Are you looking for
an organization where you can utilize your current skills and continue to
gain valuable experience? Condico Technologies offers a positive working
environment and is committed to being a great place to work by putting
Condico Technologies is a repair facility certified with Transport Canada
which performs repairs & overhauls on aircraft instrumentation and
We are looking for someone who has a demonstrated electronic
background coupled with very strong mechanical skills and an eye for
detail. This work is quite intricate and detailed. Use of tweezers and
watchmaker tools is typical.
Qualifications and experience requirements:
• The ideal candidate will have excellent troubleshooting and debugging
skills, the ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly and effectively
and will be a team player.
• A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and
equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes.
• Interpret wiring and schematic diagrams and complex technical
• Study and interpret manufactures maintenance manuals, service
bulletins and other available resources.
• Work unsupervised for long periods.
• Excellent oral and written communication in English.
• Outstanding problem solving ability.
• Gyro/Altimeter repair experience is considered a major asset.
Minimum 2+ years experience repairing electronic and mechanical
*** Background in Electronics Technology is ESSENTIAL.
Full Time Position – 40 hours/week
Wage to be negotiated at time of interview
Health and Dental benefit program available
**Only those applicants to be interviewed will be contacted